Friday, July 04, 2014

Longview, Washington's Go 4th 2014




I didn't get to go to Longview's Go 4th celebration again this year so I experienced it vicariously.  Watched vids from previous years on the 4th and then those from 2014 later. I'm prepping this days later as I'm still running behind on getting my posts up.

The north end of Lake Sacajawea where the festivities are held each year is only blocks from Mom's house.  The 'party' is held nearly a mile from here in a several block swath on both sides of the narrow lake near the middle of it's length, centered on Martin's Dock and Lyon's Island.

Vendors set up days in advance and there's a timber festival with logging competitions:



and a cardboard boat regatta:


0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP